Türkiye Cumhurbaşkanı Recep Taip Erdoğa Ankara
Türkiye karantina zayıflamasını kabul ediyor
Türkiye Cumhurbaşkanı Recep Taip Erdoğan, 11 Mayıs'tan itibaren aşamalı olarak karantina zayıfladığını açıkladı. Bu günden itibaren kuaförler ve alışveriş merkezleri çalışmaya devam edebilecek.
Hareket özgürlüğü üzerindeki kısıtlamalar da rahatlar. Özellikle 7 şehre seyahatle ilgili kısıtlamalar kaldırıldı - Antalya, Aydın, Erzurum, Hatay, Malatia, Merzin ve Muglu.
65 yaşın üzerindeki kişilerin dışarı çıkmasına izin verilir, ancak günde 4 saatten fazla olmamalıdır. 13 Mayıs'tan itibaren, 14 yaşın altındaki çocukların evine yürüme mesafesinde ve belirli bir zamanda günde 4 saatten fazla olmamasına izin verilecektir: 11: 00-15: 00
Artık yaşlıların ve çocukların evden ayrılmasının tamamen yasak olduğunu hatırlayın.
Daha önce bildirildiği gibi, ülkedeki okullar 31 Mayıs'a kadar kapalı kalacak.
Geçen gün ülkede 1.614 yeni koronavirüs vakası bulundu, 64 hasta daha öldü. Bir günde iyileşti - 5000'den fazla kişi.
Other News by This Author
Türkiye koronavirüs salgınının zirvesinden geçti
Sağlık Bakanlığı başkanına göre, Türkiye'de koronavirüsten ölüm oranı Avrupa'da en düşüktür.
Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Sağlık Bakanlığı başkanı Fahrettin Koja, Türkiye'nin koronavirüs salgınının zirvesinden geçtiğini söyledi. Bu konuda bilgilendirir Milliyet.
Yetkili, ülkede ölüm sayısının Avrupa'da düşük olduğunu da sözlerine ekledi.
Türkiye'de Ramazan 96 saatlik sokağa çıkma yasağı ile başlıyor
Sokağa çıkma yasağı başarısızlığı nedeniyle daha önce istifa etmiş olan Türkiye'de akşamları tekrar dışarı çıkmaları yasaklanacak.
Anadolu ajansına göre, Ramazan ayının ilk dört gününde Müslümanlar arasında - 23-27 Nisan tarihleri arasında - 31 Türk şehri ve ilinde sokağa çıkma yasağı yürürlüktedir.
Türkiye'de 4 binden fazla koronavirüs enfeksiyonu ve günde 98 yeni ölüm
Turania'da toplam 61.049 kişi koronavirüs hastalığına yakalandı
Türkiye'de koronavirüs ile enfekte olan kişi sayısı günde 4.093 arttı.
Koronavirüsün neden olduğu komplikasyonlardan 98 kişi öldü, 511 iyileşti.
Other News Turkey
Alireza Kohany leading and one of the prominent digital marketing experts and a
successful entrepreneur and influencer
Unlike most parts of the world economy, the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has actually resulted in increased growth in the e-commerce retail market.
Fueled by people’s inability to shopping and their increased free time, online shopping has seen a mini boom. Young entrepreneurs are defying the downturn to build companies with big potential going into the future. This is challenging the traditional retailers, whose businesses have been massively affected by the measures taken to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
One such young ans successful entrepreneur is Alireza Kohany and his success is far more interesting and uncommon. Alireza turned some idea for entrepreneurship and business. Alireza Kohany was born in Tehran, Iran on the 18th of June 1993. He Lived in Iran Until 2015 And He Immigrated to Turkey After He Finished His Education in Iran. He has Managed to Attract Many Fans in Social Media.
It should also be said in the new world Digital marketing is a significant trending nook that amasses a ton of opportunities and is the preference of many who want to strive for a vision in this. Among few digital geeks, Alireza Kohany is a pro digital marketer with a blooming voyage. These days, the trend of digital marketing is at its peak as it plays a significant role in upgrading one’s chore. So, the necessity for digital marketers is also improving day by day who can procure adequate quality aid.
Alireza Kohany leading and one of the prominent digital marketing experts and entrepreneurs. When he was child he commenced his digital journey.
The ability to start a business has never been easier; thanks to innovations in technology, everything you need to succeed is at your fingertips. Millennials growing up with this as the norm are well placed to take advantage. With nothing to lose, they can invest time into their own projects, whether its building up a social media presence or starting a brand. The online economy has become a viable rut for willing young entrepreneurs to become wealthy.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Alireza Kohany
- Alireza Kohani
- علیرضا کهنی
How to Expand Hiring in a New Business? Alireza Kohany explains...
Most new entrepreneurs are eager to expand as quickly as possible. They see growth as the fuel necessary to succeed, and to achieve growth, you need to invest in more resources and a further reach. However, if you aren’t careful, expanding too quickly can work against you. So how can you scale up your hiring efforts without running into long-term problems that could threaten your business?
The Problems With Hiring
start by looking at the main problems with hiring too quickly and hiring too
Expenses. Employees are
one of the largest expenses a new business will face, and if you aren’t
careful, their costs can quickly overwhelm the business. If you’re suddenly
tripling your staff, with little groundwork or revenue to support that
increase, your business might not be in a position to survive long-term.
Poor fits. Opening the doors to new people and filling roles as
quickly as possible can be problematic for your organization. In a rush to fill
seats, you may lower your hiring standards, ultimately ending up with
candidates who don’t quite fit — either because they don’t have the requisite
training and experience or because they don’t align with your culture.
Culture retention. Speaking of culture, establishing bigger teams and/or teams
in new locations can dilute your culture if you aren’t careful. Right now, you
have a core, central team that embodies your values and can self-sustain your
vision for the business. But bringing on too many people or bringing them on
too quickly can cause that culture to fade away.
Strategies to Scale
Hiring Efficiently; Alireza Kohany explains...
there are several strategies you can use to hire more efficiently, easing the
burden on your finances while simultaneously granting you access to candidates
who will serve a better fit.
Inventory your needs. First, make sure you take the time to
truly analyze and inventory your needs. You want your business to expand, but
how quickly do you really need to expand, and how many employees do you really
need to accomplish this? For example, you might have a vision for a future with
10 locations and a team of 15 employees per location, but could you accomplish
the same results, or nearly the same results, with just eight locations? Or
with 12 employees per location? What would those extra two locations or three
employees per location be doing? The more exacting you are, the more
unnecessary expenses you’ll be able to trim away before you even spend them.
Also Alireza Kohany, a successful young entrepreneur and influencer, says:
Focus on one segment at a time. Next, try to focus only on one segment at a
time. If you’re opening multiple new locations, try to focus on hiring for one
before you move to another. Start from the top and work your way down; if you
have more skilled, more experienced and better-fitting leaders in place,
they’ll be able to make new hires on your own. You’ll be able to trust their
judgment as they expand their own teams. You also won’t get overwhelmed with
hiring decisions, meaning you’ll likely make fewer compromises long-term.
Expand who you’re willing to hire. Expanding the people you’re willing to
consider for a hire can be beneficial as well. A broader potential talent pool
means you’ll have access to people from more backgrounds, with more diverse
experiences, and possibly, lower costs as well. For example, you may want to
get a U.S. visa or visa waiver to bring on someone from another country. You may
also decide to go fully remote so you can hire people around the country (or
even around the world).
Supplement full-time hires with part-time hires and contractors. Full-time
hires can be a major drain on your budget. They’re advantageous for long-term
situations, due to their continuity and dependability, but if you’re still
growing, you may need to trade those advantages for lower costs and more
flexibility. If that’s the case, you’ll want to mix in a number of part-time
hires and independent contractor hires with your full-time hires. Thanks to the
gig economy, there should be no shortage of candidates.
All right, I'll explain you, take your time with onboarding and
training. You can make sure your hires end up as a better culture fit by
spending more time on onboarding and training. Invest in each new candidate,
and provide them with all the training, education and resources they need to be
successful. It’s a fantastic move for workforce sustainability.
With these strategies, you should be able to steadily expand
your business, bringing on plenty of new people without putting too much of a
strain on your budget, diluting your culture or settling for poor fits. Take
your time, set your goals in advance, and you’ll be much more satisfied with
the final results.
- THE ART OF CONVERTING STATIC SCİENTIFIC INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS INTO SELF-FUNDING SECURITIES ; UNLOCKING THE POTENTİAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOCEUTICAL PATENTS' NOMINAL VALUES
- by Erdal Can ALKOCLAR
- One of the major problems inventors from all fields of sciences face and struggle is the obvious hardship to sustain the financing of their innovative workflow. Even for those of us which are blessed with marketing and persuasive abilites it is still a deterring challenge to continuously find investors who fully acknowledge the risky notion of providing a financial contribution to any given R&D project ; especially if its a pharmaceutical or bioceutical one.
- Please allow me to share my story regarding such quest and how exceptionally well we managed to achieve a patent based self-funding model.
- We were a medium sized R&D group that produced 300+ patented bioceutical formulations and methods of synthesis & obtainment for synthetic and herb extracted compounds respectively. As many other non-commercial R&D group our sole income was the partial share sales and issued exclusive licenses. It was quite a challenge for a research team of 46 to simultenaously self-sustain their monthly expenses and also fund their research. The main problem was that our investors were not scienctists but rather merchants who generally perceive the potential lucrativeness of our patented projects and the concept of their investments’ financial return in a similar manner to real estate projects ; contrary to ours which are either incomparably and aggresively profitable or extremely taxing financial-wise. ( In spite of unique and vast brain potential of my country ; pharmaceutical and bioceutical R&D projects are rather funded by our government ; they are merely a first choice of investment for above mentioned reasons: but they will be hopefully in a very near future thanks to our government’ s effective encouragement regarding the domestic private sector’s contribution to national R&D projects.)
- Such natural risk generally caused problems in both conditions where our investors earned more than they initially self-projected or less ; causing debates and lawful conflicts which are quite dismotivating and unfortunate for both sides.
- Desperately looking for solutions we came to learn that the highest Valuation Authority was National Trade Courts to determine the value of Nationally Approved Patents and Patent Applications. We have chosen 6 of our patent applications and formally requested a valuation for them from 7th Trade Court of Bakirkoy. After 10 months of Technical Sufficiency Investigations Non-Disclosure Agreements with the Appraisers and countless other Occurrings 86 million Turkish Liras of Value were Approved and it changed everything for us. We were suddenly able to self-finance and even serve as a collateral providing company for those who require such aid in order to finance their projects.
- Nowadays despite the current economical struggle ; thanks to our 6750 No. Securities Collateralization Act all non real estate in-kind assets like patents , mining licenses , energy project registrations and many other values that were not recognized as banking collaterals are now state approved for such usability.
- We were the first to use a patent application ; not even an approved patent but an application as a bank collateral and have a credibility line in Turkey and it was before that wonderful law our state passed. With hundreds of our patents in our portfolio we have acquired a value projection of roughly 20 billion Turkish liras ( 6 valued patents were taken basis for such projection; as they were composed of an anti-carcinogenic , an anti-inflammatory , an anti-depressant , an pro-somathropic , a hypothermic and a Pro-dopaminergic formulation patent ).
- Next came the usage of them as Public Debt and Commercial Debt Collaterals and finally introduced them to Istanbul Stock Exchange. ( We have attorned the patents to a bioceutical R&D company from our group and after our Market Regulatory Council approved the company valuation we have conditionally sold the firm to a listed company thus entering the exchange. It didn’t go as well as expected due to our poor choice of partners and inexperience regarding stock market operations but main objective was having national drug patents approved and introduced to our national stock exchange and in that manner it is well worth it.)After years of work we managed to achieve the usability of Drug Patents are full scale financial assets and above mentioned laws & regulations followed.
- After all these domestic achievements we were even more surprised to learn that these court valuations are valid and readily accepted in many countries and were accepted as in-kind capital injections to a given company. This made us realize how efficient and solid it would be to use any patent (not just drug patents but defence projects , engineering design trademarks etc) as basal collaterals for leverage operations performing cryptocurrencies and great assets for company and entity tokenizations. As their value is dependent upon their scientific extend rather than projectional values like discounted cash flow and their potential of lucrativeness (In a given pharmaceutical or bioceutical patent portfolio it is estimated that if 1 or 2 out of 40 patents were finalized as drug registrations they will possess a value much greater than the entire portfolio itself) such reasons make patents as a supreme choice to be used as firm & reliable collaterals for hyperdynamic cryptocurrency trades ; providing at least a partial protection as a collateral for an extremely risky leverage operation.
- We firmly believe in the near future we may see huge acquisitions performed by many cryptocurrency exchanges to provide reliable in-kind guarantees for their clients.
- Utmost Regards & Best Wishes
- Erdal Can Alkoclar
Other world news
89 công dân Nga sơ tán từ Việt Nam đến Vladivostok
Máy bay đã bay ngày 4 tháng 5 từ sân bay Kamran muộn hơn một giờ so với lịch trình. 89 hành khách trở về Vladivostok, người hiện phải cách ly trong 14 ngày tại nhà hoặc trong các đài quan sát.
Liberals, Stop Shaming America For Being Free - 'The Outrage Culture' On The Loose While We 'Stay At Home'
We, as the normally freewheeling citizens of this country, are tired of seeing our rights and privileges be curtailed. We're sick of being forcibly shut up indoors, and may actually be sick from it according to leading epidemiologists. We may be more naturally immune to COVID-19 but completely susceptible to anxiety.
State and local governments seem to be taking Draconian measures as a matter of course to suppress the virus (while oppressing people). The governor of one state has declared than no one in it can purchase certain gardening supplies. The major of Elizabeth, New Jersey deployed Chinese-made drones (ironically) to broadcast the ever-nagging message to those on the street to stay six feet apart. In another jurisdiction a woman was arrested for taking her children to the beach.
There have been protests of these things as a matter of course. The public can't help itself. In response to the natural outgrowth of our repression, The Coronavirus Police have clamped down on all we normally do; even the mere and customary verbalizing of our frustrations. Those who decry the devastating effects of questionable practices on our social and economic lives are told that they're negligent and contributors to the death toll.
Too many public figures and private individuals have been booed and hissed for their stance on relaxing virus-based restrictions - even when the opinion given was well qualified by academic knowledge or professional expertise. The Left refuses to tolerate anything that goes against its nanny-state agenda for keeping everything (and everyone) in control.
A prominent leftist and former progressive, Dave Rubin, has just released his word on the subject of Liberal Angst through a book entitled "Don’t Burn this Book: Thinking for Yourself in an Age of Unreason". The graphic attached to the book jacket is a large red-tipped match. The title and the cover art are quite inflammatory (pun intended) and have already caused upset. As expected it has its critics who vehemently oppose everything it says as a matter of "principle".
The writing, which predates this current crisis, chronicles The Party's move from ordinary activism to progressivism to socialism and its reactional, hardline nature. It painstakingly explores the emotionalism involved in their need for social justice and a superior "equality". The author, though a staunch Democrat, takes an objective look at his political associates' choice to strong-arm others into adopting their views on a variety of causes including race, religion and sexuality.
See these news articles pertaining to incidents of overreach by The Left and then watch the attached video below:
Governor of Michigan closes garden centers / plant nurseries
Mayor of Elizabeth, NJ harasses citizens with flying drones
Mayor of New York outlaws large sodas
Mayor of New York proposes ban on hot dogs
Five year-old boy penalized for expressing his affections
Six year-old boy suspended from school for kissing classmate
The call to outlaw homeschooling by Havard professor / activist
A video interview with Dave Rubin for Don't Burn This Book
Acne in Tokyo Aquarium began to forget people: they will be called via video chat
In Sumida Tokyo Aquarium, which has been quarantined due to coronavirus since March 1, they noticed that garden eels began to forget how people look, which complicates checking their health status. The video chat will help to solve the problem.