Soheil Naderi dj alvin bargardi ey kash İstanbul
Other News by This Author
Dj Alvin Biography .
Soheil Naderi (born 5th August 1991), also known professionally with the stage name DJ Alvin, is a Iranian DJ and record producer. He has been involved and active in the Electronic Music Scene and as a Professional DJ for the past 7 years. He has a great ambition to become an international success, to have worldwide hit singles and successful albums in the future. He is currently working as a DJ and Music Producer in Turkey, working on a special collaboration with Iranian Singer and songwriter Babak Rahnamaon a Massive Remix of the HIT Single ‘ Eshghe Tou ‘ which will be released in December 2019 with Universal Music Group. He has previously released successful dance singles on beatport, spotify and itunes with Universal Music Group and had a Big Hit with the Remix of Babak Rahnama’s world-renowned song called ‘ Zendegi Ba Tou Behtare ‘ which was released on bia2.com website.
Soheil Naderi ( DJ Alvin ) has a great desire to rise to international prominence as a Artist and DJ with the release of his upcoming new singles and remixes, he is currently working with Famous Turkish Artists and Singers called Alexandra Stan, Aleyna Dalveran and he has also had a great live performance with Babak Rahnama.
He plans to become a worldwide artist and DJ. To perform at successful shows worldwide, Nightclubs and tour the world.
Other News Istanbul
Alireza Kohany leading and one of the prominent digital marketing experts and a
successful entrepreneur and influencer
Unlike most parts of the world economy, the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has actually resulted in increased growth in the e-commerce retail market.
Fueled by people’s inability to shopping and their increased free time, online shopping has seen a mini boom. Young entrepreneurs are defying the downturn to build companies with big potential going into the future. This is challenging the traditional retailers, whose businesses have been massively affected by the measures taken to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
One such young ans successful entrepreneur is Alireza Kohany and his success is far more interesting and uncommon. Alireza turned some idea for entrepreneurship and business. Alireza Kohany was born in Tehran, Iran on the 18th of June 1993. He Lived in Iran Until 2015 And He Immigrated to Turkey After He Finished His Education in Iran. He has Managed to Attract Many Fans in Social Media.
It should also be said in the new world Digital marketing is a significant trending nook that amasses a ton of opportunities and is the preference of many who want to strive for a vision in this. Among few digital geeks, Alireza Kohany is a pro digital marketer with a blooming voyage. These days, the trend of digital marketing is at its peak as it plays a significant role in upgrading one’s chore. So, the necessity for digital marketers is also improving day by day who can procure adequate quality aid.
Alireza Kohany leading and one of the prominent digital marketing experts and entrepreneurs. When he was child he commenced his digital journey.
The ability to start a business has never been easier; thanks to innovations in technology, everything you need to succeed is at your fingertips. Millennials growing up with this as the norm are well placed to take advantage. With nothing to lose, they can invest time into their own projects, whether its building up a social media presence or starting a brand. The online economy has become a viable rut for willing young entrepreneurs to become wealthy.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Alireza Kohany
- Alireza Kohani
- علیرضا کهنی
How to Expand Hiring in a New Business? Alireza Kohany explains...
Most new entrepreneurs are eager to expand as quickly as possible. They see growth as the fuel necessary to succeed, and to achieve growth, you need to invest in more resources and a further reach. However, if you aren’t careful, expanding too quickly can work against you. So how can you scale up your hiring efforts without running into long-term problems that could threaten your business?
The Problems With Hiring
start by looking at the main problems with hiring too quickly and hiring too
Expenses. Employees are
one of the largest expenses a new business will face, and if you aren’t
careful, their costs can quickly overwhelm the business. If you’re suddenly
tripling your staff, with little groundwork or revenue to support that
increase, your business might not be in a position to survive long-term.
Poor fits. Opening the doors to new people and filling roles as
quickly as possible can be problematic for your organization. In a rush to fill
seats, you may lower your hiring standards, ultimately ending up with
candidates who don’t quite fit — either because they don’t have the requisite
training and experience or because they don’t align with your culture.
Culture retention. Speaking of culture, establishing bigger teams and/or teams
in new locations can dilute your culture if you aren’t careful. Right now, you
have a core, central team that embodies your values and can self-sustain your
vision for the business. But bringing on too many people or bringing them on
too quickly can cause that culture to fade away.
Strategies to Scale
Hiring Efficiently; Alireza Kohany explains...
there are several strategies you can use to hire more efficiently, easing the
burden on your finances while simultaneously granting you access to candidates
who will serve a better fit.
Inventory your needs. First, make sure you take the time to
truly analyze and inventory your needs. You want your business to expand, but
how quickly do you really need to expand, and how many employees do you really
need to accomplish this? For example, you might have a vision for a future with
10 locations and a team of 15 employees per location, but could you accomplish
the same results, or nearly the same results, with just eight locations? Or
with 12 employees per location? What would those extra two locations or three
employees per location be doing? The more exacting you are, the more
unnecessary expenses you’ll be able to trim away before you even spend them.
Also Alireza Kohany, a successful young entrepreneur and influencer, says:
Focus on one segment at a time. Next, try to focus only on one segment at a
time. If you’re opening multiple new locations, try to focus on hiring for one
before you move to another. Start from the top and work your way down; if you
have more skilled, more experienced and better-fitting leaders in place,
they’ll be able to make new hires on your own. You’ll be able to trust their
judgment as they expand their own teams. You also won’t get overwhelmed with
hiring decisions, meaning you’ll likely make fewer compromises long-term.
Expand who you’re willing to hire. Expanding the people you’re willing to
consider for a hire can be beneficial as well. A broader potential talent pool
means you’ll have access to people from more backgrounds, with more diverse
experiences, and possibly, lower costs as well. For example, you may want to
get a U.S. visa or visa waiver to bring on someone from another country. You may
also decide to go fully remote so you can hire people around the country (or
even around the world).
Supplement full-time hires with part-time hires and contractors. Full-time
hires can be a major drain on your budget. They’re advantageous for long-term
situations, due to their continuity and dependability, but if you’re still
growing, you may need to trade those advantages for lower costs and more
flexibility. If that’s the case, you’ll want to mix in a number of part-time
hires and independent contractor hires with your full-time hires. Thanks to the
gig economy, there should be no shortage of candidates.
All right, I'll explain you, take your time with onboarding and
training. You can make sure your hires end up as a better culture fit by
spending more time on onboarding and training. Invest in each new candidate,
and provide them with all the training, education and resources they need to be
successful. It’s a fantastic move for workforce sustainability.
With these strategies, you should be able to steadily expand
your business, bringing on plenty of new people without putting too much of a
strain on your budget, diluting your culture or settling for poor fits. Take
your time, set your goals in advance, and you’ll be much more satisfied with
the final results.
- THE ART OF CONVERTING STATIC SCİENTIFIC INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS INTO SELF-FUNDING SECURITIES ; UNLOCKING THE POTENTİAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOCEUTICAL PATENTS' NOMINAL VALUES
- by Erdal Can ALKOCLAR
- One of the major problems inventors from all fields of sciences face and struggle is the obvious hardship to sustain the financing of their innovative workflow. Even for those of us which are blessed with marketing and persuasive abilites it is still a deterring challenge to continuously find investors who fully acknowledge the risky notion of providing a financial contribution to any given R&D project ; especially if its a pharmaceutical or bioceutical one.
- Please allow me to share my story regarding such quest and how exceptionally well we managed to achieve a patent based self-funding model.
- We were a medium sized R&D group that produced 300+ patented bioceutical formulations and methods of synthesis & obtainment for synthetic and herb extracted compounds respectively. As many other non-commercial R&D group our sole income was the partial share sales and issued exclusive licenses. It was quite a challenge for a research team of 46 to simultenaously self-sustain their monthly expenses and also fund their research. The main problem was that our investors were not scienctists but rather merchants who generally perceive the potential lucrativeness of our patented projects and the concept of their investments’ financial return in a similar manner to real estate projects ; contrary to ours which are either incomparably and aggresively profitable or extremely taxing financial-wise. ( In spite of unique and vast brain potential of my country ; pharmaceutical and bioceutical R&D projects are rather funded by our government ; they are merely a first choice of investment for above mentioned reasons: but they will be hopefully in a very near future thanks to our government’ s effective encouragement regarding the domestic private sector’s contribution to national R&D projects.)
- Such natural risk generally caused problems in both conditions where our investors earned more than they initially self-projected or less ; causing debates and lawful conflicts which are quite dismotivating and unfortunate for both sides.
- Desperately looking for solutions we came to learn that the highest Valuation Authority was National Trade Courts to determine the value of Nationally Approved Patents and Patent Applications. We have chosen 6 of our patent applications and formally requested a valuation for them from 7th Trade Court of Bakirkoy. After 10 months of Technical Sufficiency Investigations Non-Disclosure Agreements with the Appraisers and countless other Occurrings 86 million Turkish Liras of Value were Approved and it changed everything for us. We were suddenly able to self-finance and even serve as a collateral providing company for those who require such aid in order to finance their projects.
- Nowadays despite the current economical struggle ; thanks to our 6750 No. Securities Collateralization Act all non real estate in-kind assets like patents , mining licenses , energy project registrations and many other values that were not recognized as banking collaterals are now state approved for such usability.
- We were the first to use a patent application ; not even an approved patent but an application as a bank collateral and have a credibility line in Turkey and it was before that wonderful law our state passed. With hundreds of our patents in our portfolio we have acquired a value projection of roughly 20 billion Turkish liras ( 6 valued patents were taken basis for such projection; as they were composed of an anti-carcinogenic , an anti-inflammatory , an anti-depressant , an pro-somathropic , a hypothermic and a Pro-dopaminergic formulation patent ).
- Next came the usage of them as Public Debt and Commercial Debt Collaterals and finally introduced them to Istanbul Stock Exchange. ( We have attorned the patents to a bioceutical R&D company from our group and after our Market Regulatory Council approved the company valuation we have conditionally sold the firm to a listed company thus entering the exchange. It didn’t go as well as expected due to our poor choice of partners and inexperience regarding stock market operations but main objective was having national drug patents approved and introduced to our national stock exchange and in that manner it is well worth it.)After years of work we managed to achieve the usability of Drug Patents are full scale financial assets and above mentioned laws & regulations followed.
- After all these domestic achievements we were even more surprised to learn that these court valuations are valid and readily accepted in many countries and were accepted as in-kind capital injections to a given company. This made us realize how efficient and solid it would be to use any patent (not just drug patents but defence projects , engineering design trademarks etc) as basal collaterals for leverage operations performing cryptocurrencies and great assets for company and entity tokenizations. As their value is dependent upon their scientific extend rather than projectional values like discounted cash flow and their potential of lucrativeness (In a given pharmaceutical or bioceutical patent portfolio it is estimated that if 1 or 2 out of 40 patents were finalized as drug registrations they will possess a value much greater than the entire portfolio itself) such reasons make patents as a supreme choice to be used as firm & reliable collaterals for hyperdynamic cryptocurrency trades ; providing at least a partial protection as a collateral for an extremely risky leverage operation.
- We firmly believe in the near future we may see huge acquisitions performed by many cryptocurrency exchanges to provide reliable in-kind guarantees for their clients.
- Utmost Regards & Best Wishes
- Erdal Can Alkoclar
Other News Turkey
Türkiye'de bir gün 961 kişide koronavirüs tespit edildi
Türkiye Sağlık Bakanı Fahrettin Koja, ülkede günde 961'in üzerinde koronavirüs enfeksiyonu olan hastanın tespit edildiğini söyledi. Bu konuda 21 Mayıs Perşembe günü yayınlanan infografik.
Son 24 saat içinde, 33633 koronavirüs testi yapılmıştır. RT boyunca, bu süre zarfında 27 hasta ülkedeki enfeksiyondan öldü.
Medya: Türkiye'nin Libya planları Suriyeli militanlara karşı direniyor
Türk yanlısı Sultan Murad grubunun yaklaşık 700 savaşçısı, Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri komutanlığının Libya'ya gönderilme planlarını protesto etmek için kuzey Suriye'deki görevlerini bıraktı. Bu konuda bugün Londra merkezli STK Suriye İnsan Hakları Gözlemevi (SOHR) referans ile, 7 Mayıs, portal "Askeri Gözlemci" rapor.
Militanlar ve altı Sultan Murada saha komutanı, güçlerini Arap Cumhuriyeti'nin kuzeydoğusundaki Hasake ilindeki Ras al-Ain'in doğusunda ve güneydoğusundaki Kürt Halkının Öz Savunma Birimlerinin (YPG) ve Suriye ordusunun karşısındaki mevzilerden geri çekti.
Belirtilen “bölünmenin” militanlarından sonra, Ahrar al-Sharqiyah grubunun İslamcıları görevlerinden ayrılmaya başladılar. Türk ordusu ile aralarındaki silahlı çatışmalar rapor edildi.
Bu sınırlamaya rağmen, Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri komutanlığı halihazırda yüzlerce Suriyeli avcıyı Libya'ya göndermeye hazırlanıyor.
EADaily tarafından bildirildiği üzere, SOHR'a göre, Mareşal Halife Haftar'ın komutası altındaki Libya Ulusal Ordusu'na (LNA) karşı düşmanlıkların yürütülmesi için, bu yılın başından itibaren Türk yetkililer, özellikle Suriye'den yaklaşık 11 bin paralı asker topladı. SOHR tahminlerine göre, daha önce Suriye cephesinde savaşan 7.850 Türk yanlısı militan zaten bir Kuzey Afrika ülkesine konuşlandırıldı. Libya'nın başkenti Trablus'u kontrol etmeye devam eden Faiz Saraj liderliğindeki Ulusal Anlaşma Hükümeti'ne (PNS) sadık oluşumlara katıldılar. Şu anda 3 bin paralı asker Libya cephesine gönderilmeden önce Türk topraklarındaki kamplarda eğitim görüyor. Suriye Gözlemevi şu anda Libya'daki Türk yanlısı militanlar arasındaki ölüm sayısını da belirledi - 261. PNS Sarajah'ı desteklemek için Türkiye'den insan gücü ve silah akışının son haftalarda yoğunlaştığı iddia ediliyor.
Türkiye, Suriye'nin kuzeybatısındaki Libya al-Mutasim Bölümü, Sultan Murad Tugayları, Sukur al-Shamal ve diğer gruplardan militanları Libya'ya gönderdi. Suriye İdlib'de kurulan ateşkes (5 Mart Rusya ve Türkiye anlaşmalarına göre) Ankara, Suriye'den Libya'ya ek güçlerin transferi için kullanmaya çalışıyor.
Türkiye karantinayı kaldırmayı ve turist almayı planlıyor
Türkiye karantinayı kaldırmayı planlıyor ve iç turizmin Mayıs ortasından itibaren büyümeye başlamasını umuyor ve ayın sonunda yabancı akını bekliyorlar
Turizm sezonu 24 Mayıs'ta sona erecek olan Ramazan'dan sonra başlamak üzere. Koronavirüs yokluğu sertifikası alan otel ve turist bölgelerini ilk açan.
Other world news
Cuerpos de seguridad abaten a seis hombres en 90 minutos - La Prensa de Lara
Nueva noticia sobre: Cuerpos de seguridad abaten a seis hombres en 90 minutos
José D. Sequera | LA PRENSA de Lara - El inicio de la semana en Barquisimeto fue de sangre después que ayer y en sólo 90 minutos, seis hombres murieran en distintos tiroteos contra funcionarios de las FAES y de la BRI, cuerpos de seguridad pertenecientes a la Policía Nacional Bolivariana (PNB), pues eran buscados para ponerles los ganchos.Las FAES fueron las que iniciaron las operaciones policiales. Eran las 5:30 de la mañana cuando los funcionarios, supuestamente, intercambiaron disparos contra Yender Javier Arriechi Mujica (22) alias "Virolo" en Santos Luzardo, líder de una banda delictiva que se dedicaba al robo y hurto. "Virolo" hizo caso omiso a las órdenes de los policías, por lo que decidió accionar su arma, generando el tiroteo, recibiendo un balazo fulminante en el pecho. Este hombre tenía tres entradas policiales, dos de ellas del año pasado por drogas y robo genérico, y otra del 2014 por robo de gandolas. Media hora después, se registraron dos plomazones con otros dos abatidos. Una de ellas fue en una casa de la carrera 2 del barrio El Carmen, en el que resultó abatido Jean Carlos GonzálezFréitez (39), alias "Jeans", quien tenía entradas por homicidio, robo, hurto y distribución de drogas entre 1999 y 2010. Según contaron vecinos de la zona, una ráfaga de tiros los despertó en el amanecer, pero no sabían qué estaba sucediendo. "Eran las 6:00 de la mañana cuando escuché los tiros, me asomé y vi que estaban los funcionarios de las FAES saliendo en una camioneta llevándose al muchacho muerto", dijo uno de los vecinos de "Jeans". Mientras que en el segundo tiroteo de las 6:00 de la mañana, murió Moisés Antonio Herrera Barreto. Herrera, según una fuente policial, pertenecía a la banda del "Misaelito", y también tenía un registro por robo de vehículo en el 2015. Supuestamente, se enfrentó con un revólver a los funcionarios en una casa, ubicada en el barrio El Turbio. A las 6:30 de la mañana y en una casa frente al estadio La Tomatera en el sector Tierra Negra se registró la cuarta plomazón. Allí, José Castillo (56), alias "Guarapo de Uva", hizo frente a las FAES con balazos, pero cayó muerto con un balazo en el pecho. Este delincuente tenía nueve entradas policiales entre 1984 y 2016 por hurto, lesiones personales, robo, posesión y tráfico de drogas, además de violencia física. Los últimos dos abatidos se registraron a las 7:00 de la mañana. Keiner Hibrahin TorresMonge, murió en un tiroteo con las FAES en La Carucieña tras ignorar la voz de alto que le dieron, pues él, supuestamente, pertenecía a una banda delictiva dedicada al hurto. Al mismo tiempo en la avenida 13 con calle 4 del sector Valle Lindo 2, de El Cují, funcionarios de la Brigada de Respuesta Inmediata (BRI) abatieron a Vilmer Reinoso Escobar (32), quien tenía dos entradas por droga y resistencia a la autoridad en 2009 y 2018. "A su familia la sacaron de la casa" Familiares de Jean Carlos González Fréitez (39), uno de los fallecidos en los 6 tiroteos que hubo ayer en Barquisimeto, específicamente en El Carmen, afirmaron en la morgue del hospital que los funcionarios llegaron a su casa para llevarse a toda su familia. "A su esposa y a sus cinco hijos se los llevaron porque les dijeron que tenían que firmar unos papeles, y dejaron a Jean Carlos con ellos en la casa. Después de ahí, no sabemos que pasó", comentó un familiar. Tanto sus familiares como vecinos contaron que él había estado preso en Cepella, Portuguesa, por hurto, hasta noviembre de 2019, y después de su liberación se había metido a comerciante. "Él estaba vendiendo torticas de arroz con su esposa en Barrio Unión", dijo una vecina. Síguenos en nuestras redes sociales como @laprensalara. Estamos en Twitter, Facebook, Instagram y Youtube.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic podría retirarse debido a una grave lesión - Mediotiempo
El delantero sueco del AC Milan está en la recta final de su carrera y una lesión de esta magnitud podría complicar su vuelta al futbol
El delantero sueco del AC MilanZlatan Ibrahimovicse lesionó este lunes en el entrenamiento, informaron medios italianos, precisando que podría tratarse de una lesión grave que requiera un periodo largo de recuperación. Según La Gazzetta dello Sport, 'Ibra' se lesionó en un esprint durante un partido de entrenamiento aparentemente con un problema muscular en el gemelo, pero varios medios aseguran que podría ser más grave, teniendo afectado el tendón de Aquiles. Preguntado por la AFP, el club lombardo no dio ninguna explicación oficial a lo sucedido. A sus 38 años, Ibrahimovic fichó por el AC Milan, club en el que ya había jugado de 2010 a 2012, en enero y pocas semanas después sufrió una lesión en el gemelo. Tras haber pasado varias semanas en Suecia, donde se entrenaba con el Hammarby, club del que es accionista, Ibrahimovic había regresado hace 15 días a Italia, una vez el país flexibilizó las medidas de confinamiento por la pandemia del nuevo coronavirus, en previsión de la posible reanudación de la Serie A.