MECBURDUM - SERDAR BAĞTIR Sosyal medya İstanbul
MECBURDUM - SERDAR BAĞTIR
Sosyal medya uzmanı ve yazar Serdar Bağtır’ın ilk romanı çıktı. "Sosyal Medya Uzmanlığı" ve "Dijital Pazarlama"yı konu alan ilk roman olan "Mecburdum" kitapyurdu.com Doğrudan Yayıncılık (KDY) tarafından okurlara sunuldu.
“Hedef kitleyi tanımayı, okumayı, izlemeyi ve anlamayı daha da geliştireceğiz. Onları onlardan daha iyi anlayacağız, böylece ne istediklerini değil, ne isteyeceklerini bileceğiz”
İki sosyal medya uzmanının, günümüz dijital pazarlama tekniklerini hayatları pahasına öğrenmek zorunda kalmalarını konu alan “Mecburdum”, sosyal medya uzmanlığı ve dijital pazarlamayı meslek olarak seçmek isteyenlerin mutlaka okuması gereken bir roman olarak öne çıkıyor.
Sosyal medya mecraları arasında kaybolmaya başlayan ilk neslin yaşadıklarını da anlatan “Mecburdum”, bu sayede sosyal medyanın kısa tarihine de ışık tutuyor.
Other News Istanbul
Who Is Batuhan Büke?
Batuhan Süleyman Büke was born in İzmir on November 15, 2004 under the name of artist Batuhan Büke. He started his first music career in 2009 when he was just (5) years old with piano. He started making his first instrumental music album in January 2018. The song of This Is The Summer, The Wiking's Land, was played from his computer's music archive and published on the YouTube platform. But Batuhan Büke, who did not resist this, released this song again and released This Is The Summer album in 2020. However, the music thieves who removed the album did not stop Batuhan Büke's war with music and started releasing new albums. He released the second Pursuit of Your Dreams and released 2 more singles. He released these 2 singles together with Erçin Ercan. He is about to release his own single track. Now he announced that he wants to start new revolutions in music.
Holiday Love Instrumental (2016)
You Instrumental at Sunset (2016)
Voice of the World Instrumental (Feat. Erçin Ercan) (2015)
Hazy Nights Instrumental (2018)
Everything Aside (Feat. Erçin Ercan) (2020)
Eurasia Senior Analyst - Kyle Inan
The Outlook for the Middle East after November 3rd, 2020
1- How do you evaluate Arab-American relations during President Trump's term?
- Since the beginning of Donald J. Trump’s tenure as president on January 20, 2017, the Arab-American relations have witnessed several peaks and valleys. To refresh our recent history memories, the most striking type of these were the unprecedented $350 billion defensive capabilities deal with the House of Saud to the relocation of the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv to Jerusalem; from the massive influx of Syrian refugees into Turkey owing to the intractable Syrian war, to the worst pandemic of our century, the COVID-19. All these precedents could be deemed as game-changers that have impacted thehistorical ties between Uncle Sam and the Middle East.
- It is also possible to argue that one of the most critical breaking points of the bilateral relations with Arabs and Americans came about with the ruthless murdering of thejournalist Khashoggi on October 2nd, 2018 at the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey wherea collective legislative and executive task force were assigned to investigate the covert means behind the manslaughter.
o The globally authorized bodies in pursuit of unearthing all evidence soon found out that this horrible atrocity was, in fact, committed by the very hands of the top guy in the Royal Saud family hierarchy, directly ordered by the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
A despicable act still etched in the hearts and memories of millions that would show the lengths that rulers would go to gain control and influence, while the real geopolitical players of the diplomatic system would ensure that condemnation in exchange for this heinous undertaking alone would not suffice. There is also a widespread belief among informed decision makers that the perpetrators of the Khashoggi case had exhibited the same deranged mentality as those who have caused the 9/11 tragedy.
o As perplexing as such turmoil may come to pass to test the strength of the bilateral ties, President Trump knew exactly how to fully handle the situation with a profound grasp of the situation; using all his strategic acumen and top-buttons to control the geopolitical sphere.
2- How do you view the course of affairs regarding US domestic policy on Middle East issues?
- The most recurring issue with regards to the U.S. domestic policy stance towards the Middle East is the idea of greater cooperation with Israel and less contact with its neighbors surrounding the region.
- The Signing of the proclamation to assign Golan Heights as part of Israel, on March 25,2019 was a partial completion of the expansion of the Israeli state. The finishing blow is the Netanyahu’s vow to “annex” the Jordan Valley as part of the Israeli-Palestinian “Peace Plan” which the Jordan government retaliated and warned to cut diplomatic ties if such a takeover plan was to occur.
3- How do you explain the American interference in many events such as the Yemen war and support for Israel in the deal of the century in the last killing of Qassem Soleimani, will this change the nature of US policy towards the Middle East?
- Perhaps the most tragic story of our century is the on-going humanitarian crisis in Yemen that escalated to a civil-war in March 2015, when the rebel Houthi groups seized control and proclaimed victory in the western part of the country and forced President AbdrabbuhMansour Hadi to flee abroad.
- In retaliation, the Sunni Arab states began an air-offensive after being alarmed by the sudden rise of the insurgent group which they believed to be backed militarily by regional Shia power Iran, Saudi Arabia and eight other mostly aimed at restoring Mr. Hadi'sgovernment.
- The decision to assasinate Qassem Soleimanicame about as one of the alternatives that the senior military officials have presented to President Trump some time ago for responding to an attack by the Iranian proxies in Iraq, in which a U.S. contractor was killed and four U.S. service members werewounded. Major General Qassem Soleimaniwas the leader of Iran’s Special Forces – IRGC Quds Force, whom was killed by an American drone strike outside of the Baghdad International Airport in Iraq on January 3rd, 2020.
4- How do American politicians view the war in Yemen, the administration’s support for it and the arming of its Saudi ally?
- On April 16th, 2016, President Trump had chosen to veto a bipartisan resolution that was primarily aimed at putting an end to theAmerican military involvement in the civil war in Yemen.
- The repeal of this resolution by President Trump came about in the aftermath of the butchering of the journalist Khashoggi and can clearly be construed as a rebuke for Saudi Arabia. Although the rebuke may have created a short-lived tension between the two allies, Saudi Arabia has reaffirmed its commitment to working side-by-side with the U.S. in Yemen.
- Interesting as it is, President Trump has been an outspoken critique of the endless wars as well as military entanglements, especially in Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan. However, the decision with the Yemeni civil-war and American military presence in the war-torn country is one of a more profound multi-faceted strategic objective for national interests.
5 - Do they not see that a war in the event that it continues longer may threaten their interests in the region, especially as Yemen overlooks the most important maritime strait in the world?
- Yemen is situated on a very strategic location at the mouth of the Red Sea, central to some of the world’s most crucial shipping lanes, where any disturbance could jeopardize the smooth flow of trade. Oil tankers headed for Europe use the route viaYemen’s shores, through the narrow Strait of Mandeb and then onward to the Suez Canal. Houthi rebels have attempted to halt traffic multiple times if the Saudi-led coalition had challenged their hold on the port of Hodeidah. The same rebel groups also are known to have made a missile attack on a Turkish ship delivering wheat in March.
6- To what extent does the American street support its foreign policies with the Middle East, especially aggressive policies?
- Many Iraqi war veterans of the U.S. electoral base who have served in the Gulf War find it appalling that the U.S. foreign policy has shifted from nuclear non-proliferation to arming Kurdish rebels in Syria, the extent to which YPG is supported. In so doing, U.S. was close to losing its closest NATO ally, Turkey, the strongest military power, in the Middle Eastern region.
- It is now a fact that disregarding the regional geopolitical spheres of influence in the region, have claimed so many countless livesas well as losses in billions of dollars. The end result of conflicting interests and shortage of negotiations have caused an aggressive stir in the aftermath of the Arab Spring, unsettling to a level that none of the major players in the region are able to see foreign policies in the direction that they have so desired.
7 - Close to the elections, are Republicans anxious about their fear of President Trump's behavior during his reign, which may reflect on the election facts and affect them?
- In the eyes of the Red States, meaning specifically the states with predominantly Republican voters, President Trump is undefeatable and is doing everything in his POTUS capacity to protect the national interests. The unshakable belief of the Republican electorate is at a level where they are gathering at town-hall meetings and organizing protests to affirm their support for their President.
-There have been numerous voices in the U.S. Congress to blame the President for his negligence and failing to address the COVID-19 pandemic properly where thousands of lives have been lost. Although some also argue that his efforts have been undermined by individual state governor’s to take necessary action as they have been granted with the authority to deal with the pandemic from the procurement of necessary medical supplies to healthcare workers. If President Trump had intervened timely and there have been minimal casualties, would the Democratic electoral base still applaud the President’s efforts in taking early action? It is also quite clear with the impasse reached at the economic recovery bill in partisan favored politics, that this would certainly not have been the case.
8 - How to read the effects of the Corona crisis on US-Middle East economic relations specifically with Saudi Arabia and the collapse of oil prices Trump?
- Saudi Arabia and Russia overflooded the world with excess oil supplies in the midst of COVID-19, without any possible storage units or additional oil tankers, the price of oil for $20 a barrel, put the U.S. oil companies in risk of bankruptcy.
- In order to save the potential risks of a chain liquidity shorate in U.S. oil companies, President Trump made a phone call with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman on April 2nd, 2020 to tell him to cut oil production by 10 even 15 million barrels per day to reflate the oil prices back to their pre-Corona levels. The Saudi administration immediately called for an OPEC meeting in which a temporary solution was found to jack-up prices by trimming production.
9 - Doesn't the Americans think that it has become necessary to get rid of the troubles in the Middle East and reconsider its unbalanced positions?
- The American objectives in the Middle East started were made concrete with the inception of the Gulf War in Iraq which ended with the termination of Saddam Hossein’s regime and his execution. The idea of creating a fully cooperating Middle East in economic terms via international trade, cross-border of goods and services, was never the intent. Though America itself cannot restore order for the people of the Middle East, it could certainly help as an effective mediator to level the playing field for highly-vulnerable states, such as Yemen.
The multi-faceted relations of the Gulf region do not allow for a straight line to the finish, specifically meaning the historical divergence between the Clerical sects of Sunnis and the Shi’ites and the most confounding variable in the equation, the Israeli state.
10 - Do you not think that the policies of the American administration in the Middle East have become more floundering than before?
- I believe that the basis for consolidating a Western agenda as well as the means to spread American influence in the Middle East are not as effective as before, if we were to look in the direction of the past half-a-century. Many of those who had long-time aspirations on an active American role in the Middle East, have been troubled by the fact that COVID-19, in effect, revealed the fragile make-up of the social structures in the country. Exposing itself in the farthest reaches of the economic social strata, the goose and the gander foreign-policy approach to the Middle East has been lob-sided with all the financial and military backing granted to Israel while countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain were approached with a carrot and sticks approach.
11 - To what extent can the Corona crisis be overshadowed by the elections and to reconsider policy-making?
- Never before anybody else has imagined that the Corona pandemic would change the way of the voting system in the U.S. and around the world, least it would come to “mail-in” ballots. In trying to cope with the reality of living with the risk of contracting a contagious disease that seems to have a long-lasting impact, individual states in the U.S., most notably and recently Michigan and Nevada, have started sending absentee ballots as well as applications to their constituents to prep them for the upcoming elections without having them to vote in groups. In response to the individual states’ precautionary measures to successfully hold elections without due harm, President Trump has warned that he would withhold federal grants for states that would choose to follow the ballot “mail-in” path, with the belief that the elections would not “completely” fair and square with such method.
o At the moment, the U.S. is facing the highest death toll due to the on-going pandemic and is not likely to slow down in the coming weeks. Fully unprepared to tackle the economic effects of the virus, millions of Americans are still yet to have received their “stimulus checks” to sustain their daily lives. 30 million people are currently unemployed and is set to be the most prominent recurring issue that will face the winner of the presidential elections on November 3rd, 2020.
12 - In your opinion, what are the goals that Washington wants to reach by focusing its attention on the Middle East more than other regions of the world?
o The overwhelming U.S. military, diplomatic as well as geopolitical presence in the Middle East is primarily due to the elimination of radical Islamist groups, the so-called “jihadists” who at every turn scheme to launch a terror attack on the peace and tranquility of the Western societies with the aim of bring down the liberal order. From religious to ethnic sectarian conflicts, almost all Middle Eastern countries need the U.S. to defend them from their equally radical neighbors. Gulf countries, in particular, spend enourmous sums of wealth to acquire state-of-the-art defense systems from the U.S. and the Western defense contractors!
Saray, büyük ve çok güzel. Birçok odada durmak ve sarayın dokunduğu lüksü hayranlıkla izlemeye değer. Sezonda kaç kişinin olduğunu söylemek zor. Ancak koronovirüsün Türkiye'de yeni başladığı Mart ayı ortalarındaydık ve elbette bizi memnun eden çok fazla turist yoktu.Saranın topraklarında haremli bir saray ve harika bir saat müzesi var. Bazı örnekler güzellikleri ve alışılmadıklarında şaşırtıcıdır. Resim severler için ayrı bir müze var. Sarayın kendisi Boğaz'ın kıyısında yer alır ve eğer manzaralarını izlemekten bıktıysanız, bir bankta oturabilir ve geçen gemileri izleyebilirsiniz. Benim düşünceme göre, bu para vermek için yazık değil ziyaret için birkaç yerlerden biridir. Ertesi gün, Boğaz boyunca ilerledik ve sudan sarayın o kadar muhteşem ve güzel görünmediğine çarpıldık.
Other News Turkey
Nothing prevents the ignorant from crimes except disability. The ignorant may kill, he may betray, he may lie; Then he might think himself after that he is a good person. Do not trust the ignorant, no matter what the goodness and the virtue claimed. Certainly, I mean also those with complex ignorance and not simple ignorance, those with no science or knowledge. Those with complex ignorance are those who may learn and collect a huge amount of science, but it is a false and empty science that harms more than what is useful.
There is no consideration of quantity, i.e. how much knowledge you obtain, but the consideration by type, by the quality of the knowledge you obtain, even if it is only one book. You may read one book, which carries new and creative ideas, that affect you positively, more than 100 books, all of which contain repeated traditional ideas based on copying and pasting, and no new knowledge can be obtained from them. It is understood that our nation is a quantity one, not quality. Throughout its history, it has been concerned with preserving and collecting information without any mental analysis and logical criticism for it, so that this will be in the field of its investment through creative and innovative processes that are outside from the usual and vulgar patterns. The real civilization is at the origin of innovation and creativity, not blind imitation and repetition.
A study at the University of California Santa Barbara showed that science automatically leads people to embrace good ethics even if the human was an anarchist atheist. Ignorance automatically pushes people to fallen morals even if they are claiming goodness. Ignorance and knowledge play an important role in the morals towards the up or down.
This is apart from a matter that is most important in the field of ethics, which is the quality of the social and economic system and their role in the rise and fall of ethics. Because we all know, as I think, that when the social and economic system is excellent, then morality improves according to them. And when they are bad, then it automatically gets worse together with them.
Do not talk to me about developing and recommending morals and education without providing excellent social and economic system first because morals are always linked to these systems prosperity or decline. All studies of psychology and sociology prove what I have mentioned above, and our reality and our experiences testify to that, too. You want me to be a good person? First secure my basic physiological needs of food, beverage, sex, work, good education and well-being, and then ask me to be a good person. When you provide these needs, I will automatically become a human with good deeds. On the other hand, When you deprive me of my basic needs, you will face the worst of me. This applies to you and the human nature of all people.
This is the general rule, and the secondary rule is that the ideology and its quality after that plays a role, an important one sometimes, in the construction and destruction of morals. Rather, it is, as I believe, a solid part of building the ethical and educational system and a trivial one in the social and economic system.
So, morals makes nonsense and cannot be achieved without a good and solid social and economic system in the first place. Hereafter, comes the role of ideology, its validity, and sublimation in a secondary way in building or destroying the moral system. In addition to the fact that our philosophy and vision for building an ethical and educational system are usually based on weak ideal notions and superficial religious preaching. Such simple emotional preaches are not even valid by themselves for building a whole ethical and educational system. Furthermore, it is definitely not sufficient to build a solid social system or a realistic philosophical vision that saves us from our social and cultural contexts.
All of these are philosophical attempts to reconsider our view of the concept of morals, good and bad. Proceeding from the following question: What is our universe standard of morality and our understanding of it? The answer to this question is determined by another question: Do we really pursue a universal cosmic ethics that is appropriate for all temporal and spatial conditions and with the natural facts that exist, whether among us humans, or whether in the outside world, or do we follow local ethics based only on our philosophy that we inherited from our environment and culture? Where we grew up and drank from its teachings?
There is a big difference between them because local morals may be really valid, but for a special circumstance that fits our traditional environments and culture in a special temporal circumstance as well, other than when it is universal universality, it will be valid for all human civilizations through all temporal times, cultural environments and natural facts. This means that morality may become a system in favor of evil and not in the interest of good, if we adopt it according to only our local perspective, and this will lead not only to a negative impact on other entities that this moral system fails to harmonize with and agree with, but the negative effect will extend to the entity itself that the system of morality emerged from. Perhaps in the end, it will lead to its complete disintegration and demise. And that is the opposite when we make it a universal cosmic ethic that fits with all material and moral entities throughout human history as a whole, so that it cannot be change in any of them after that.
Source of the mentioned study
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/just-thinking-about-science-triggers-moral-behavior/#:~:text=There%20is%20little%20doubt%20that%20science%20is%20value-laden. & text = Their% 20new% 20study% 2C% 20published% 20in, separate% 20studies% 20to% 20test% 20this.
Türkiye havaalanlarında koronavirüs test merkezleri açacak
1 Temmuz 2020'ye kadar, Türkiye'deki tüm büyük havaalanlarında koronavirüs enfeksiyonunun varlığını belirlemeye yönelik test merkezleri açılacak ve 15 Temmuz'a kadar merkezler diğer hava limanlarında açılacaktır.
Türk bakana göre, bir pandemide, ülke sakinlerinin ve ülke ziyaretçilerinin sağlığının korunması özellikle önemlidir. Politikacı, ülkenin 727 oteli ve yaklaşık 900 restoranının Kültür Bakanlığı'nda “Güvenli Turizm” sertifikası için başvurduğunu söyledi.
Ona göre, “Türkiye, COVID-19'a karşı korunma önlemlerinin bir parçası olarak Avrupa düzeyindeki sertifikalı tesislerin sayısında en güvenli ülke.”
Other world news
Clinceni - Poli Iasi a fost mutat duminica la 14:30! Conditia ca meciul sa se joace - SPORT.RO
Programat sa se joace sambata, Clinceni - Poli Iasi a fost amanat cu 24 de ore din cauza unui test ambiguu al lui Cabral.
Programat sa se joace sambata, Clinceni - Poli Iasi a fost amanat cu 24 de ore din cauza unui test ambiguu al lui Cabral. UPDATE 22:00 Clinceni - Poli Iasi se joaca duminica de la 14:30 in cazul in care testul care ii va fi facut maine lui Cabral va fi negativ. UPDATE 16:15: Al doilea rezultat al jucatorului de la Poli Iasi a iesit negativ! "Ultima ora! In urma retestarii, rezultatul jucatorului nostru este negativ", este anuntul postat de Poli Iasi pe pagina oficiala de Facebook! UPDATE 15:00: Rodny Lopes Cabral va fi testat din nou! Rezultatul e asteptat in cursul zilei de azi. Poli Iasi a anuntat pe pagina oficiala de Facebook ca testul jucatorului depistat pozitiv va fi refacut. Potrivit informatiilor www.sport.ro, daca testul fotbalistului va iesi negativ, partida Clinceni - Poli Iasi s-ar putea juca maine sau poimaine. "Testul respectivului jucator va fi refacut acum. Rezultatul este asteptat peste aproximativ 5 ore", este anuntul clubului din Iasi. UPDATE 13:30: Prima reactie din partea LPF! Secretarul general al Ligii Profesioniste de Fotbal, Justin Stefan, confirma ca partida programata astazi dintre Clinceni si Poli Iasi va fi amanata: "Meciul se amana sigur! Am inteles ca jucatorul se va mai testa o data, dar, daca nu avem un alt rezultat, nu ne vom asuma niciun risc. Partida nu se va juca. Acum, e prematur sa vorbim despre o alta data, pentru ca va incepe o ancheta epidemiologica. Echipa se afla acum in Bucuresti si ramane de vazut ce se va intampla, daca va reveni in Iasi, unde probabil se va face o separare intre cel testat negativ si ceilalti”, a spus Justin Stefan pentru Gazeta. "In urma testelor la care au fost supusi jucatorii, componentii staff-ului tehnic si administrativ, unul dintre fotbalistii echipei noastre a iesit, din pacate, pozitiv. Asteptam deciziile autoritatilor", a fost reactia clubului, potrivit surselor www.sport.ro Gazeta anunta ca fotbalistul pozitiv este chiar Rodny Lopes Cabral, fotbalistul care s-a simtit rau cu o saptamana in urma, insa care a fost negativ la acel moment. Fundasul a semnat cu Poli Iasi in iulie 2019, cand era adus din postura de jucator liber de la Telstar, Olanda. 22 de prezente a adunat in tricoul moldovenilor. Din informatiile www.sport.ro un fotbalist de la Poli Iasi a fost confirmat pozitiv cu noul coronavirus. Echipa lui Mircea Rednic era programata sa joace in deplasare la Clinceni, astazi, de la ora 15:30, insa partida va fi amanata. Este primul caz de coronavirus din echipa iesenilor. In urma cu o saptamana, Rodny Cabral (fundas - 25 de ani) fusese suspect dupa ce s-a simtit rau, dar dupa sosirea rezultatelor jucatorul olandez a fost negativ. Activeaza comentariile Dezactiveaza comentariile
Atlikėja Monika Marija prisipažino pase turinti kitokį vardą: aš atsiliepiu keturiais vardais - LRT
Šį vakarą – nuotaikinga ir itin vasariška pokalbių laida „Vakarėja“ su Martynu Starkumi. LRT TELEVIZIJOS žiūrovai kviečiami stebėti įdomių pokalbių, gyvos muzikos ir improvizacijų nuspalvintą šou. Šio šeštadienio svečiai: dainininkė Monika Marija, aktorius Da…
vakar nuotaikinga ir itin vasarika pokalbi laida Vakarja su Martynu Starkumi. LRT TELEVIZIJOS irovai kvieiami stebti domi pokalbi, gyvos muzikos ir improvizacij nuspalvint ou. io etadienio sveiai: daininink Monika Marija, aktorius Dainius Kazlauskas ir atlikjas Jurijus Veklenko. Populiarioji atlikja Monika Marija studijoje pasirod su savo augintiniu ekumi Haru. Dainink pasakojo, kad su naminiu gyvnu praleido vis karantin, todl nusprend j pasiimti ir dabar. Dviej met ekas yra itin judrus, mgsta idykauti ir net vaiuoja kartu su Monika Marija koncertus. Labai pasiilgau dainuoti, man trksta scenos. Po tos ilgos keli mnesi pertraukos atrodo, kad turiu daugiau energijos nei anksiau, po pasirodymo kalbjo Monika Marija. Daininink pokalbi laidoje taip pat atskleid paslapt apie savo vard. Pase ji turi tik vien Monikos vard. A atsiliepiu keturiais vardais: Monika Marija, Marija Monika, Monika ir Marija. Tam suteikiu dideli plius, nes pati pamirtu vardus, prisipaino mergina. I Kelms kilusi Monika Marija pasakojo, kad atvykti sostin ir pradti savarankik gyvenim nebuvo sunku. ia ji greitai pritapo merginos sesuo gyveno ir moksi sostinje jau kur laik. Visas savo atostogos leisdavau Vilniuje. is miestas man buvo taps tarsi antri namai. Pamenu, paskambinau mamai ir pasakiau, kad nebegriu. Ji pasak, kad jei pati susirasiu mokykl, pasiraysiu sutartis, visk susitvarkysiu galiu kraustytis ir gyventi. Taip bdama 15 met atsikrausiau Vilni. Tai buvo geriausias sprendimas, kur padariau, paauglysts metus prisimin dabar jau populiari daininink. Laidos metu Monika Marija atskleid ir netikt fakt apie save. Pavyzdiui, ji nemgsta gauti skint gli, merginai j paprasiausiai gaila. Monika Marija itin maai bna namuose ir negali jomis diaugtis. Gles, pasak atlikjos, reikia priirti, keisti vanden, karpyti, o ji tam neturi laiko. Labai vertinu, kai gaunu gli, taiau man svarbiau pats faktas, kad kakas pamst apie mane, norjo padovanoti, pasidiaugti. Taiau tikrai nemgstu gli ir visur t pasakau. Esu ne gli mogus. inokite, kad jei kak atneate, viskas mirta pas mane, atvirai kalbjo atlikja. Laidos vedjas Monikos Marijos taip pat pasiteiravo, kar ji kada nors buvo aklame pasimatyme. Mergina sak, kad nra to ibandiusi internetins paintys jos netraukia. Daininink ryosi ir improvizacijos teatro Kitas kampas uduoiai rezultatai prajuokino visus studijos irovus. Vakarja su Martynu Starkumi jau vakar, 21.00 val.per LRT TELEVIZIJ.
Tatil Hadise'si! - Milliyet
Şarkıcı Hadise ile oyuncu sevgilisi Kaan Yıldırım, Bodrum'da tatil yaptı. Ancak birçok ünlünün aksine görüntü vermemeyi başardılar.
Türkiye'den ve Dünyadan son dakika haberler, köe yazlar, magazinden siyasete, spordan seyahate bütün konularn tek adresi milliyet.com.tr; Milliyet.com.tr haber içerikleri kaynak gösterilmeden alnt yaplamaz, kanuna aykr ve izinsiz olarak kopyalanamaz, baka yerde yaynlanamaz.