Alireza Kohany leading and one of the pr İstanbul
Alireza Kohany leading and one of the prominent digital marketing experts and a
successful entrepreneur and influencer
Unlike most parts of the world economy, the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has actually resulted in increased growth in the e-commerce retail market.
Fueled by people’s inability to shopping and their increased free time, online shopping has seen a mini boom. Young entrepreneurs are defying the downturn to build companies with big potential going into the future. This is challenging the traditional retailers, whose businesses have been massively affected by the measures taken to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
One such young ans successful entrepreneur is Alireza Kohany and his success is far more interesting and uncommon. Alireza turned some idea for entrepreneurship and business. Alireza Kohany was born in Tehran, Iran on the 18th of June 1993. He Lived in Iran Until 2015 And He Immigrated to Turkey After He Finished His Education in Iran. He has Managed to Attract Many Fans in Social Media.
It should also be said in the new world Digital marketing is a significant trending nook that amasses a ton of opportunities and is the preference of many who want to strive for a vision in this. Among few digital geeks, Alireza Kohany is a pro digital marketer with a blooming voyage. These days, the trend of digital marketing is at its peak as it plays a significant role in upgrading one’s chore. So, the necessity for digital marketers is also improving day by day who can procure adequate quality aid.
Alireza Kohany leading and one of the prominent digital marketing experts and entrepreneurs. When he was child he commenced his digital journey.
The ability to start a business has never been easier; thanks to innovations in technology, everything you need to succeed is at your fingertips. Millennials growing up with this as the norm are well placed to take advantage. With nothing to lose, they can invest time into their own projects, whether its building up a social media presence or starting a brand. The online economy has become a viable rut for willing young entrepreneurs to become wealthy.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Alireza Kohany
- Alireza Kohani
- علیرضا کهنی
Other News by This Author
How to Expand Hiring in a New Business? Alireza Kohany explains...
Most new entrepreneurs are eager to expand as quickly as possible. They see growth as the fuel necessary to succeed, and to achieve growth, you need to invest in more resources and a further reach. However, if you aren’t careful, expanding too quickly can work against you. So how can you scale up your hiring efforts without running into long-term problems that could threaten your business?
The Problems With Hiring
start by looking at the main problems with hiring too quickly and hiring too
Expenses. Employees are
one of the largest expenses a new business will face, and if you aren’t
careful, their costs can quickly overwhelm the business. If you’re suddenly
tripling your staff, with little groundwork or revenue to support that
increase, your business might not be in a position to survive long-term.
Poor fits. Opening the doors to new people and filling roles as
quickly as possible can be problematic for your organization. In a rush to fill
seats, you may lower your hiring standards, ultimately ending up with
candidates who don’t quite fit — either because they don’t have the requisite
training and experience or because they don’t align with your culture.
Culture retention. Speaking of culture, establishing bigger teams and/or teams
in new locations can dilute your culture if you aren’t careful. Right now, you
have a core, central team that embodies your values and can self-sustain your
vision for the business. But bringing on too many people or bringing them on
too quickly can cause that culture to fade away.
Strategies to Scale
Hiring Efficiently; Alireza Kohany explains...
there are several strategies you can use to hire more efficiently, easing the
burden on your finances while simultaneously granting you access to candidates
who will serve a better fit.
Inventory your needs. First, make sure you take the time to
truly analyze and inventory your needs. You want your business to expand, but
how quickly do you really need to expand, and how many employees do you really
need to accomplish this? For example, you might have a vision for a future with
10 locations and a team of 15 employees per location, but could you accomplish
the same results, or nearly the same results, with just eight locations? Or
with 12 employees per location? What would those extra two locations or three
employees per location be doing? The more exacting you are, the more
unnecessary expenses you’ll be able to trim away before you even spend them.
Also Alireza Kohany, a successful young entrepreneur and influencer, says:
Focus on one segment at a time. Next, try to focus only on one segment at a
time. If you’re opening multiple new locations, try to focus on hiring for one
before you move to another. Start from the top and work your way down; if you
have more skilled, more experienced and better-fitting leaders in place,
they’ll be able to make new hires on your own. You’ll be able to trust their
judgment as they expand their own teams. You also won’t get overwhelmed with
hiring decisions, meaning you’ll likely make fewer compromises long-term.
Expand who you’re willing to hire. Expanding the people you’re willing to
consider for a hire can be beneficial as well. A broader potential talent pool
means you’ll have access to people from more backgrounds, with more diverse
experiences, and possibly, lower costs as well. For example, you may want to
get a U.S. visa or visa waiver to bring on someone from another country. You may
also decide to go fully remote so you can hire people around the country (or
even around the world).
Supplement full-time hires with part-time hires and contractors. Full-time
hires can be a major drain on your budget. They’re advantageous for long-term
situations, due to their continuity and dependability, but if you’re still
growing, you may need to trade those advantages for lower costs and more
flexibility. If that’s the case, you’ll want to mix in a number of part-time
hires and independent contractor hires with your full-time hires. Thanks to the
gig economy, there should be no shortage of candidates.
All right, I'll explain you, take your time with onboarding and
training. You can make sure your hires end up as a better culture fit by
spending more time on onboarding and training. Invest in each new candidate,
and provide them with all the training, education and resources they need to be
successful. It’s a fantastic move for workforce sustainability.
With these strategies, you should be able to steadily expand
your business, bringing on plenty of new people without putting too much of a
strain on your budget, diluting your culture or settling for poor fits. Take
your time, set your goals in advance, and you’ll be much more satisfied with
the final results.
Alireza Kohany Answer; “Who Is An Entrepreneur?”
Alireza Kohany (born June 18, 1993 in Tehran) is a Young Entrepreneur; Influencer and a Instagram Star, He has managed to attract many fans in Social Media.
His Answer to this question “Who Is An Entrepreneur?” is:
An entrepreneur is someone who has made a conscious decision to choose freedom. This freedom doesn’t come easy because being an entrepreneur isn’t easy, but it will change your life in every way. Many of us spend years of our lives building someone else’s dream and following someone else’s rules. As entrepreneurs, we get to choose to work on the things that light us up, that motivate us, and that make a big impact for those around us. As entrepreneurs, we get to spend time with our family when we choose to, go on vacation when we choose to and surround ourselves with the people we choose to.
An entrepreneur takes on the risk and seeks to fill a need on her own terms. An entrepreneur doesn’t just ‘organize’ a business in my mind, but fuels it, directs it, and creates it. I hesitated to call myself an entrepreneur for a long time because I thought you had to have a Harvard MBA. I was so wrong. Entrepreneurs are scrappy and disruptive, creative and unruly, strategic and unstoppable. Sometimes they make lousy students and difficult employees.
“An entrepreneur is someone that can sustainably serve an audience because they have a profitable business model.” — Alireza Kohany
Alireza Kohany Iranian Information Technology Genius !
Alireza Kohany Iranian Information Technology Genius !
There is no denying the fact that marketing is one of the most profitable and bankable professions in today’s time. Marketing has created several opportunities for people across the globe. One emerging name who is a talking point in Turkey is none other than Alireza Kohany (Alireza Kohani). He is a social media marketer and a web expert who pursued his education in computer engineering. He was born on June 18, 1993, in Tehran, Iran. In 2015, he migrated to Turkey after he saw a great scope of money there. Surprisingly, he changed his work after he moved there.
Other News Istanbul
- THE ART OF CONVERTING STATIC SCİENTIFIC INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS INTO SELF-FUNDING SECURITIES ; UNLOCKING THE POTENTİAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOCEUTICAL PATENTS' NOMINAL VALUES
- by Erdal Can ALKOCLAR
- One of the major problems inventors from all fields of sciences face and struggle is the obvious hardship to sustain the financing of their innovative workflow. Even for those of us which are blessed with marketing and persuasive abilites it is still a deterring challenge to continuously find investors who fully acknowledge the risky notion of providing a financial contribution to any given R&D project ; especially if its a pharmaceutical or bioceutical one.
- Please allow me to share my story regarding such quest and how exceptionally well we managed to achieve a patent based self-funding model.
- We were a medium sized R&D group that produced 300+ patented bioceutical formulations and methods of synthesis & obtainment for synthetic and herb extracted compounds respectively. As many other non-commercial R&D group our sole income was the partial share sales and issued exclusive licenses. It was quite a challenge for a research team of 46 to simultenaously self-sustain their monthly expenses and also fund their research. The main problem was that our investors were not scienctists but rather merchants who generally perceive the potential lucrativeness of our patented projects and the concept of their investments’ financial return in a similar manner to real estate projects ; contrary to ours which are either incomparably and aggresively profitable or extremely taxing financial-wise. ( In spite of unique and vast brain potential of my country ; pharmaceutical and bioceutical R&D projects are rather funded by our government ; they are merely a first choice of investment for above mentioned reasons: but they will be hopefully in a very near future thanks to our government’ s effective encouragement regarding the domestic private sector’s contribution to national R&D projects.)
- Such natural risk generally caused problems in both conditions where our investors earned more than they initially self-projected or less ; causing debates and lawful conflicts which are quite dismotivating and unfortunate for both sides.
- Desperately looking for solutions we came to learn that the highest Valuation Authority was National Trade Courts to determine the value of Nationally Approved Patents and Patent Applications. We have chosen 6 of our patent applications and formally requested a valuation for them from 7th Trade Court of Bakirkoy. After 10 months of Technical Sufficiency Investigations Non-Disclosure Agreements with the Appraisers and countless other Occurrings 86 million Turkish Liras of Value were Approved and it changed everything for us. We were suddenly able to self-finance and even serve as a collateral providing company for those who require such aid in order to finance their projects.
- Nowadays despite the current economical struggle ; thanks to our 6750 No. Securities Collateralization Act all non real estate in-kind assets like patents , mining licenses , energy project registrations and many other values that were not recognized as banking collaterals are now state approved for such usability.
- We were the first to use a patent application ; not even an approved patent but an application as a bank collateral and have a credibility line in Turkey and it was before that wonderful law our state passed. With hundreds of our patents in our portfolio we have acquired a value projection of roughly 20 billion Turkish liras ( 6 valued patents were taken basis for such projection; as they were composed of an anti-carcinogenic , an anti-inflammatory , an anti-depressant , an pro-somathropic , a hypothermic and a Pro-dopaminergic formulation patent ).
- Next came the usage of them as Public Debt and Commercial Debt Collaterals and finally introduced them to Istanbul Stock Exchange. ( We have attorned the patents to a bioceutical R&D company from our group and after our Market Regulatory Council approved the company valuation we have conditionally sold the firm to a listed company thus entering the exchange. It didn’t go as well as expected due to our poor choice of partners and inexperience regarding stock market operations but main objective was having national drug patents approved and introduced to our national stock exchange and in that manner it is well worth it.)After years of work we managed to achieve the usability of Drug Patents are full scale financial assets and above mentioned laws & regulations followed.
- After all these domestic achievements we were even more surprised to learn that these court valuations are valid and readily accepted in many countries and were accepted as in-kind capital injections to a given company. This made us realize how efficient and solid it would be to use any patent (not just drug patents but defence projects , engineering design trademarks etc) as basal collaterals for leverage operations performing cryptocurrencies and great assets for company and entity tokenizations. As their value is dependent upon their scientific extend rather than projectional values like discounted cash flow and their potential of lucrativeness (In a given pharmaceutical or bioceutical patent portfolio it is estimated that if 1 or 2 out of 40 patents were finalized as drug registrations they will possess a value much greater than the entire portfolio itself) such reasons make patents as a supreme choice to be used as firm & reliable collaterals for hyperdynamic cryptocurrency trades ; providing at least a partial protection as a collateral for an extremely risky leverage operation.
- We firmly believe in the near future we may see huge acquisitions performed by many cryptocurrency exchanges to provide reliable in-kind guarantees for their clients.
- Utmost Regards & Best Wishes
- Erdal Can Alkoclar
Here’s how Alireza Kohany (alireza kohani)* made a smashing comeback as a digital influencer
Alireza Kohany “Alireza Kohani” did minimal work as a freelance digital marketer for the leading organisations of Turkey; He was born on June 18, 1993, in Tehran, Iran.
There is no denying the fact that marketing is one of the most profitable and bankable professions in today’s time. Marketing has created several opportunities for people across the globe. One emerging name who is a talking point in Turkey is none other than Alireza Kohany “Alireza Kohani”. He is a social media marketer and a web expert who pursued his education in computer engineering.
His main aim was to make money and that saw him venture into the business of import and export. His offices are based in Turkey and he has his investments in the business of real estate as well. “After moving to Turkey, I had made my mind to make money in a short period. I kept myself open to any business opportunities which would give me good financial returns. That’s when I thought to keep my work of marketing aside and focus more on minting money,” he said.
However, he did not stop his work of digital marketing and did minimal work as a freelance digital marketer for the leading organisations of Turkey. He fulfilled his dream of starting his own influencer marketing company after he earned a hefty amount in the business of import and export. His innovative marketing strategies saw his business flourish and as of today, Alireza Kohany “Alireza Kohani” has a list of more than 100 clients. The young influencer is on the go and is a prominent name in the digital marketing world today.
* Alireza Kohani know as Alireza Kohany
Alireza Kohany (Alireza Kohani)*, a Young Entrepreneur and Digital Influencer
* Alireza Kohani also known as Alireza Kohany
Alireza Kohany (Alireza Kohani) is an Iranian Social media marketing man who has expert and entrepreneur. He was borned in 18 june 1993 in Tehran, Iran.
He lived in Iran until 2015 and he immigrated to Turkey after he finished his education in Iran.
He studied computer engineering;
IT (Information Technology)
Social media marketing expert
He also owns his business offices in Turkey.
In general, he is famous and successful businessperson.
Other News Turkey
Türkiye koronavirüs salgınının zirvesinden geçti
Sağlık Bakanlığı başkanına göre, Türkiye'de koronavirüsten ölüm oranı Avrupa'da en düşüktür.
Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Sağlık Bakanlığı başkanı Fahrettin Koja, Türkiye'nin koronavirüs salgınının zirvesinden geçtiğini söyledi. Bu konuda bilgilendirir Milliyet.
Yetkili, ülkede ölüm sayısının Avrupa'da düşük olduğunu da sözlerine ekledi.
Türkiye'de Ramazan 96 saatlik sokağa çıkma yasağı ile başlıyor
Sokağa çıkma yasağı başarısızlığı nedeniyle daha önce istifa etmiş olan Türkiye'de akşamları tekrar dışarı çıkmaları yasaklanacak.
Anadolu ajansına göre, Ramazan ayının ilk dört gününde Müslümanlar arasında - 23-27 Nisan tarihleri arasında - 31 Türk şehri ve ilinde sokağa çıkma yasağı yürürlüktedir.
Türkiye'de 4 binden fazla koronavirüs enfeksiyonu ve günde 98 yeni ölüm
Turania'da toplam 61.049 kişi koronavirüs hastalığına yakalandı
Türkiye'de koronavirüs ile enfekte olan kişi sayısı günde 4.093 arttı.
Koronavirüsün neden olduğu komplikasyonlardan 98 kişi öldü, 511 iyileşti.
Other world news
US Coronavirus death toll surpasses 65K
The WHO had reiterated that the coronavirus is believed to be “natural in origin” ,responding to a claim by US President Donald Trump that he had seen evidence that indicated the virus emerged from a virology institute in Wuhan,China
worldwide the number of confirmed infections stands above 3.35million with nearly 239,000 deaths and approximately 1.05million recoveries.
As several US States start reopening their economies over the weekend the number of known infections in the US has cloned to more than 1. Percent million including 65K deaths according to JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY
An outcry against quarantine was held in Toronto, Doug Ford is ready to help protesters find another country for life
At Queen's Park in Toronto, people held an outcry against quarantine.
Unfortunately, Toronto seems to have suffered the fate of Vancouver, Calgary and the United States, where such protests have become regular.
The outcry was from 12 to 2 pm on May 2. And this is the second such protest, the first one was held on April 25.
People chanted “Hospitals are empty” and held posters that said that this should not become the new norm.
One person even filmed a video as he offered “free hugs”, clearly breaking the rule of physical distance. Paradoxically, he was wearing a mask.
Moreover, photos and videos show that people stand close to each other and do not keep a distance of 2 meters. However, no fines were issued at the protest.
The protesters held upside down flags of the country, and this was the last straw for the Prime Minister of the province of Dag Ford, who after the last outcry called the participants “brainless louts”.
“I'm the first to help them pack their things and find the country they want to live in,” Ford said. He also noted that he could not tell the police what to do, but he really hoped that they would do their job thoroughly.
Many on the Internet users supported Doug Ford and said that such outcries should invalidate the right of these people to medical care.
Merkel sagt 525 Millionen Euro für Corona-Impfstoff zu
Europa, Kanada, Japan, Südkorea, Saudi-Arabien. Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkel versprach laut dpa auf einer internationalen Geberkonferenz am Montag 525 Millionen Euro und sagte: "Dies ist eine Stunde der Hoffnung." Nur die globale Macht der USA fehlte bei den weltweiten Bemühungen, billige Impfstoffe und Medikamente für alle zu bekommen.
Sie selbst hat der Europäischen Kommission zunächst eine Milliarde Euro versprochen - ein großer Schritt in Richtung des offiziellen Tagesziels von 7,5 Milliarden Euro. Dann ging es jede Minute weiter: 850 Millionen Dollar aus Kanada, 500 Millionen Dollar aus Frankreich, 388 Millionen Pfund aus Großbritannien, 192 Millionen Dollar aus den Niederlanden, 140 Millionen Dollar aus Italien und so weiter.
Die Hauptidee des Ereignisses war anders: Wir schließen uns zusammen und schließen uns gegen einen unsichtbaren Feind zusammen. Viele der Teilnehmer fanden berührende, manchmal pathetische Worte. Der britische Premierminister Boris Johnson, der sich gerade von Covid-19 erholt hat, sprach von "der dringendsten gemeinsamen Sache unseres Lebens".
Aber wir können uns nicht isolieren. Wir können nicht hoffen, dass es gut für andere ist, zu gehen, während wir auf uns selbst aufpassen. Wir müssen auf uns und den Rest der Welt aufpassen. "
Trump startete vor einigen Tagen sein eigenes Programm, um einen Impfstoff mit Warp-Geschwindigkeit zu entwickeln und den Amerikanern bis Ende des Jahres Hunderte Millionen Dosen zu verabreichen. Am Sonntag wiederholte Trump, dass er Ende dieses Jahres einen Impfstoff erwarte - was viele Forscher bezweifeln. In Europa gibt es Befürchtungen, dass Trump die USA zuerst stellen wird, wenn dort ein Impfstoffdurchbruch stattfindet - nach dem Motto „America First“.
Auf der Geberkonferenz erklangen überall Angriffe auf nationale Soloauftritte. Merkel sagte, die Konferenz sei ein wichtiges Signal in einer Zeit, in der die Zusammenarbeit nicht immer so multilateral war, wie sie wollte. "Deutschland wird aktiv beteiligt sein", sagte Merkel. Der französische Präsident Emmanuel Macron sagte: "Jeder für sich wird ein großer Fehler sein."
Nicht nur Regierungen, sondern auch internationale und private Organisationen, die Vereinten Nationen, die Weltgesundheitsorganisation der WHO, die Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, die Cepi Outbreak Innovation Coalition sind an der sogenannten Global Response und der Gavi Global Vaccine and Immunization Alliance beteiligt.
Nach Angaben der EU-Kommission werden derzeit weltweit mehr als 70 mögliche Impfstoffe untersucht. Mindestens drei befinden sich derzeit in klinischen Studien. Von der Geberkonferenz werden vier Milliarden Euro bereitgestellt. Dutzende von Forschungsgruppen suchen gleichzeitig nach einer Therapie für Covid-19. Die internationale Allianz will dafür zwei Milliarden Euro sammeln. 1,5 Milliarden Euro wurden für die Erweiterung der Testmöglichkeiten bereitgestellt.