THE ART OF CONVERTING STATIC SCİENTIFIC İstanbul
- THE ART OF CONVERTING STATIC SCİENTIFIC INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS INTO SELF-FUNDING SECURITIES ; UNLOCKING THE POTENTİAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOCEUTICAL PATENTS' NOMINAL VALUES
- by Erdal Can ALKOCLAR
- One of the major problems inventors from all fields of sciences face and struggle is the obvious hardship to sustain the financing of their innovative workflow. Even for those of us which are blessed with marketing and persuasive abilites it is still a deterring challenge to continuously find investors who fully acknowledge the risky notion of providing a financial contribution to any given R&D project ; especially if its a pharmaceutical or bioceutical one.
- Please allow me to share my story regarding such quest and how exceptionally well we managed to achieve a patent based self-funding model.
- We were a medium sized R&D group that produced 300+ patented bioceutical formulations and methods of synthesis & obtainment for synthetic and herb extracted compounds respectively. As many other non-commercial R&D group our sole income was the partial share sales and issued exclusive licenses. It was quite a challenge for a research team of 46 to simultenaously self-sustain their monthly expenses and also fund their research. The main problem was that our investors were not scienctists but rather merchants who generally perceive the potential lucrativeness of our patented projects and the concept of their investments’ financial return in a similar manner to real estate projects ; contrary to ours which are either incomparably and aggresively profitable or extremely taxing financial-wise. ( In spite of unique and vast brain potential of my country ; pharmaceutical and bioceutical R&D projects are rather funded by our government ; they are merely a first choice of investment for above mentioned reasons: but they will be hopefully in a very near future thanks to our government’ s effective encouragement regarding the domestic private sector’s contribution to national R&D projects.)
- Such natural risk generally caused problems in both conditions where our investors earned more than they initially self-projected or less ; causing debates and lawful conflicts which are quite dismotivating and unfortunate for both sides.
- Desperately looking for solutions we came to learn that the highest Valuation Authority was National Trade Courts to determine the value of Nationally Approved Patents and Patent Applications. We have chosen 6 of our patent applications and formally requested a valuation for them from 7th Trade Court of Bakirkoy. After 10 months of Technical Sufficiency Investigations Non-Disclosure Agreements with the Appraisers and countless other Occurrings 86 million Turkish Liras of Value were Approved and it changed everything for us. We were suddenly able to self-finance and even serve as a collateral providing company for those who require such aid in order to finance their projects.
- Nowadays despite the current economical struggle ; thanks to our 6750 No. Securities Collateralization Act all non real estate in-kind assets like patents , mining licenses , energy project registrations and many other values that were not recognized as banking collaterals are now state approved for such usability.
- We were the first to use a patent application ; not even an approved patent but an application as a bank collateral and have a credibility line in Turkey and it was before that wonderful law our state passed. With hundreds of our patents in our portfolio we have acquired a value projection of roughly 20 billion Turkish liras ( 6 valued patents were taken basis for such projection; as they were composed of an anti-carcinogenic , an anti-inflammatory , an anti-depressant , an pro-somathropic , a hypothermic and a Pro-dopaminergic formulation patent ).
- Next came the usage of them as Public Debt and Commercial Debt Collaterals and finally introduced them to Istanbul Stock Exchange. ( We have attorned the patents to a bioceutical R&D company from our group and after our Market Regulatory Council approved the company valuation we have conditionally sold the firm to a listed company thus entering the exchange. It didn’t go as well as expected due to our poor choice of partners and inexperience regarding stock market operations but main objective was having national drug patents approved and introduced to our national stock exchange and in that manner it is well worth it.)After years of work we managed to achieve the usability of Drug Patents are full scale financial assets and above mentioned laws & regulations followed.
- After all these domestic achievements we were even more surprised to learn that these court valuations are valid and readily accepted in many countries and were accepted as in-kind capital injections to a given company. This made us realize how efficient and solid it would be to use any patent (not just drug patents but defence projects , engineering design trademarks etc) as basal collaterals for leverage operations performing cryptocurrencies and great assets for company and entity tokenizations. As their value is dependent upon their scientific extend rather than projectional values like discounted cash flow and their potential of lucrativeness (In a given pharmaceutical or bioceutical patent portfolio it is estimated that if 1 or 2 out of 40 patents were finalized as drug registrations they will possess a value much greater than the entire portfolio itself) such reasons make patents as a supreme choice to be used as firm & reliable collaterals for hyperdynamic cryptocurrency trades ; providing at least a partial protection as a collateral for an extremely risky leverage operation.
- We firmly believe in the near future we may see huge acquisitions performed by many cryptocurrency exchanges to provide reliable in-kind guarantees for their clients.
- Utmost Regards & Best Wishes
- Erdal Can Alkoclar
Other News Istanbul
Alireza Kohany Answer; “Who Is An Entrepreneur?”
Alireza Kohany (born June 18, 1993 in Tehran) is a Young Entrepreneur; Influencer and a Instagram Star, He has managed to attract many fans in Social Media.
His Answer to this question “Who Is An Entrepreneur?” is:
An entrepreneur is someone who has made a conscious decision to choose freedom. This freedom doesn’t come easy because being an entrepreneur isn’t easy, but it will change your life in every way. Many of us spend years of our lives building someone else’s dream and following someone else’s rules. As entrepreneurs, we get to choose to work on the things that light us up, that motivate us, and that make a big impact for those around us. As entrepreneurs, we get to spend time with our family when we choose to, go on vacation when we choose to and surround ourselves with the people we choose to.
An entrepreneur takes on the risk and seeks to fill a need on her own terms. An entrepreneur doesn’t just ‘organize’ a business in my mind, but fuels it, directs it, and creates it. I hesitated to call myself an entrepreneur for a long time because I thought you had to have a Harvard MBA. I was so wrong. Entrepreneurs are scrappy and disruptive, creative and unruly, strategic and unstoppable. Sometimes they make lousy students and difficult employees.
“An entrepreneur is someone that can sustainably serve an audience because they have a profitable business model.” — Alireza Kohany
Alireza Kohany Iranian Information Technology Genius !
Alireza Kohany Iranian Information Technology Genius !
There is no denying the fact that marketing is one of the most profitable and bankable professions in today’s time. Marketing has created several opportunities for people across the globe. One emerging name who is a talking point in Turkey is none other than Alireza Kohany (Alireza Kohani). He is a social media marketer and a web expert who pursued his education in computer engineering. He was born on June 18, 1993, in Tehran, Iran. In 2015, he migrated to Turkey after he saw a great scope of money there. Surprisingly, he changed his work after he moved there.
Here’s how Alireza Kohany (alireza kohani)* made a smashing comeback as a digital influencer
Alireza Kohany “Alireza Kohani” did minimal work as a freelance digital marketer for the leading organisations of Turkey; He was born on June 18, 1993, in Tehran, Iran.
There is no denying the fact that marketing is one of the most profitable and bankable professions in today’s time. Marketing has created several opportunities for people across the globe. One emerging name who is a talking point in Turkey is none other than Alireza Kohany “Alireza Kohani”. He is a social media marketer and a web expert who pursued his education in computer engineering.
His main aim was to make money and that saw him venture into the business of import and export. His offices are based in Turkey and he has his investments in the business of real estate as well. “After moving to Turkey, I had made my mind to make money in a short period. I kept myself open to any business opportunities which would give me good financial returns. That’s when I thought to keep my work of marketing aside and focus more on minting money,” he said.
However, he did not stop his work of digital marketing and did minimal work as a freelance digital marketer for the leading organisations of Turkey. He fulfilled his dream of starting his own influencer marketing company after he earned a hefty amount in the business of import and export. His innovative marketing strategies saw his business flourish and as of today, Alireza Kohany “Alireza Kohani” has a list of more than 100 clients. The young influencer is on the go and is a prominent name in the digital marketing world today.
* Alireza Kohani know as Alireza Kohany
Other News Turkey
Türkiye koronavirüs salgınının zirvesinden geçti
Sağlık Bakanlığı başkanına göre, Türkiye'de koronavirüsten ölüm oranı Avrupa'da en düşüktür.
Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Sağlık Bakanlığı başkanı Fahrettin Koja, Türkiye'nin koronavirüs salgınının zirvesinden geçtiğini söyledi. Bu konuda bilgilendirir Milliyet.
Yetkili, ülkede ölüm sayısının Avrupa'da düşük olduğunu da sözlerine ekledi.
Türkiye'de Ramazan 96 saatlik sokağa çıkma yasağı ile başlıyor
Sokağa çıkma yasağı başarısızlığı nedeniyle daha önce istifa etmiş olan Türkiye'de akşamları tekrar dışarı çıkmaları yasaklanacak.
Anadolu ajansına göre, Ramazan ayının ilk dört gününde Müslümanlar arasında - 23-27 Nisan tarihleri arasında - 31 Türk şehri ve ilinde sokağa çıkma yasağı yürürlüktedir.
Türkiye'de 4 binden fazla koronavirüs enfeksiyonu ve günde 98 yeni ölüm
Turania'da toplam 61.049 kişi koronavirüs hastalığına yakalandı
Türkiye'de koronavirüs ile enfekte olan kişi sayısı günde 4.093 arttı.
Koronavirüsün neden olduğu komplikasyonlardan 98 kişi öldü, 511 iyileşti.
Other world news
Monika Bagárová konečne priznala „farbu”: „Mala som trému z celého tímu!” - SlovakWoman.sk
Keď produkcia televízie Markíza oznámila verejnosti, koho môžu v najnovšej sérii Superstar očakávať v porotcovských kreslách, mnohí ľudia zostali zarazení. Okrem Paľa Haberu, ktorý je v súťaži od
Ke produkcia televízie Markíza oznámila verejnosti, koho môu v najnovej sérii Superstar oakáva v porotcovských kreslách, mnohí udia zostali zarazení. Okrem Paa Haberu, ktorý je v súai od samého zaiatku, toti ostatné tváre vyvolávali mnostvo otázok. Najviac zo vetkých prekvapila práve enská as poroty zloená zo speváky Moniky Bagárovej a hereky Patrície Pagáovej. eky najnovie priznali, e ani im spoiatku nebolo vetko jedno. V rolách porotký sa speváka, ktorá zaínala v Superstar, a hereka známa zo seriálu Ulice (eský formát s viac ako 3860 dielmi vysielaný od roku 2005) ocitli vôbec prvýkrát v ivote, je to teda pre ne celkom nová skúsenos. Svorne vak tvrdia, e si miesto hodnotiacich uívajú, hoci zaiatky neboli vôbec jednoduché. Prvý de som mala trému zo vetkého z kolegov, z udí, ktorí prídu, aby som vedela, o mám poveda, aby som sa neopakovala, z reiséra… Z celého tímu vlastne,” priznala v rozhovore Monika Bagárová, priom ale dodala, e v súasnosti sa u so svojou pozíciou zila a cíti sa skvele. Ako porotkyu speváku mnohí spochybovali práve pre nedostatok skúseností v hudobnom priemysle vydala dosia dva albumy Shining (2011) a Flashback (2017). Tí, ktorí ju na porotcovskom mieste vidia radi, zas tvrdia, e je skvelé, e zaínala rovnako ako aktuálne nádejné talenty. Fakt, e sama mala z opanej strany pódia” sná rovnakú trému ako pred jedenástimi rokmi, vak priznala prvýkrát. O podobných pocitoch sa zmienila aj hereka Patrícia Pagáová, ktorá vak tie tvrdí, e s kadým jedným hodnotením je vetko ahie. Nie vdy si je ale istá tým, o poveda niekedy vraj dokonca zvauje, i sa jej dané íslo páilo alebo nie a miesto na to, aby s kritikou i pochvalami zaali, prenecháva radej tým, ktorí sa hudbe rozumejú viac. Celý rozhovor s porotkyami si môete pozrie v priloenom videu. Zdroj:TV Markíza | Foto: Instagram/bagarovamonika, TV Markíza
Megana Mārkla pēc tiesas publicē paziņojumu - Neatkarīgā Rīta Avīze
#TautaRunā Saseksas hercogiene Megana Mārkla, kura kopā ar vīru princi Hariju un dēlu Ārčiju šobrīd mitinās ASV, turpina cīņu ar medijiem, kuri, viņasprāt, rīkojušies negodīgi. Pēc tiesas pret "Daily Mail" viņa publicējusi arī paziņojumu.
Paziojum, kas publicts Meganas Mrklas vrd pc tam, kad pirms instances ties piedzvots zaudjums, teikts, ka tiek prkptas hercogienes tiesbas. "odienas tiesas lmums parda, ka s lietas pamatelementi nemains un virzs uz prieku. Hercogienes tiesbas un visas privtuma tiesbas tika prkptas. procesa laik ir skaidri pardts, cik manipulatv, kropojo un negodg manier rkojies medijs," teikts paziojum. Paziojum ar mints, ka pieemtais tiesas lmums tiks respektts. Jau vstts, ka Megana Mrkla tiesjas pret izdevumu saistb ar vias ar roku rakstts vstules tvam publicanu. Liet iekautas sdzbas par piecm ar iepriek minto tematu saisttm medija publikcijm.
Nové Mesto otvára v piatok areál Kuchajdy i Jamy - SME.sk
Návštevníci budú musieť dodržiavať viaceré opatrenia.
Návtevníci budú musie dodriava viaceré opatrenia.1. máj 2020 o 7:58 TASR Vetky lánky, ktoré informujú o mimoriadnych opatreniach a základných zdravotníckych informáciách o novom koronavíruse, budú na SME.sk odomknuté a prístupné pre kadého. Povaujeme to toti za verejný záujem. Ak chcete podpori novinárov a serióznu i overenú urnalistiku, môete tak urobi kúpou predplatného BRATISLAVA. Bratislavské Nové Mesto v piatok znovu otvára pre verejnos prírodný areál Kuchajda a vonoasový priestor na port, rekreáciu a oddych Jama. Mestská as tak robí po uvonení niektorých opatrení v súvislosti s novým koronavírusom. Oba areály budú otvorené denne od 8:00 do 20:00, avak za dodriavania viacerých opatrení. Samospráva o tom informuje na svojej webovej stránke. "Do areálov bude moné vstúpi iba v ochrannom rúku a návtevníci budú musie medzi sebou dodriava bezpené vzdialenosti a hygienické podmienky," zdôrazuje mestská as. Upozoruje, e zákaz vyuíva detské ihriská a vykonáva kontaktné porty zostáva naalej v platnosti. Ihriská budú aj naalej oznaené páskou. Na dodriavanie pravidiel budú dohliada policajti Na dodriavanie hygienických a bezpenostných pravidiel budú dohliada mestskí a tátni policajti, hasii, ako aj dobrovoníci mestskej asti. Samospráva v tejto súvislosti opätovne vyzýva vetkých prípadných návtevníkov na zodpovednos. Poukazuje na to, e tak chránia nielen seba, ale aj svojich blízkych i neznámych udí. "Nechceme, aby sa z Kuchajdy a parku Jama stali miesta, kde sa bude íri nákaza, preto na dodriavanie pravidiel budú dozera hliadky, ktoré upozornia, pripomenú, poradia," napísal pred pár dami na margo termínu otvorenia starosta Nového Mesta Rudolf Kusý na sociálnej sieti. Uzavreli ho v polovici marca Nové Mesto zatvorilo areál prírodného kúpaliska Kuchajda v rámci preventívnych opatrení v polovici marca. Mnohí ho toti vyuívali aj ako skratku od Kolosea na Vajnorskú ulicu, poas víkendu boli zárove ihriská plné mamiiek s demi. Krátko predtým mestská as tie pozastavila premávku lanovej dráhy medzi eleznou studnikou a Kamzíkom.